Friday, March 18, 2011

St Pattys

 I have decided do bag the work thing and just update this whenever.

So yesterday was St Patricks day and lets just say it was a long night and a short morning with my Modern American Lit paper being written at 3 in the morning.  It was great to see everyone at the Jackson house as usual.

Today I get to go home for spring break and MAN is it needed.  Oshkosh is kind of grinding on me so hopefully this break will help clear my head.

I am leaving for Missoula, Montana this on Monday and I can not wait.  Climbing, snowboarding, skating, lounging what more could you ask for. I am really hoping to blog alot during the trip because i want to get in a good habit of it.  I have my new camera and i really want to get some good shots during the trip so look forward to seeing that (with 56 hours of driving in 7 days I am sure I will have time).

Time for class, next post coming up soon. 

P.S. hopefully this post gets to you Lindahl, pictures for you

No comments:

Post a Comment